CONTEMPORARY FAMILY CHARACTER!
Carine, 54 Doriot Way
Occupying a whisper-quiet position just footsteps from the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and nestled on a generous block with a private gated entry, this fully-renovated 5 bedroom 3 bathroom split-level residence is as unique as they come and will impressively cater for everybody's personal needs - and then some.
The entire upper-level extension doubles as a parents master retreat, with stunning treetop views over both the rear swimming pool and enclosed front yard, as well as double doors for peace and quiet, quality low-maintenance flooring, built-in wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning, high raked ceilings that preserve some of the original home's charm and a stylish fully-tiled en suite bathroom with a large shower and toilet. Step down to the second floor where you will find a versatile landing or sitting area with solid timber flooring and a carpeted third bedroom that boasts a splendid pool and leafy outlook, sitting just off a spacious second bedroom, also carpeted for comfort and comprising of split-system air-conditioning, high ceilings and semi-en suite access into the second bathroom with a huge rain shower, heat lights, a toilet and double taps to the vanity.
A beautiful wooden staircase links the top floors to a stunning porcelain tiled entrance hall overlooking the sunken formal lounge room, illuminated by natural skylight rays and enjoying a sparkling view of the pool, even more high raked ceilings for a commodious feel, split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and feature high skirting boards.
Downstairs, there are two further minor bedrooms serviced by the home's main bathroom, but most of your casual time will be spent indulging in the crisp tiling and immaculacy of a massive open-plan family and dining area, with direct access into the laundry, out to the pool and entertaining space and incorporating a sleek and modern kitchen into its breathtaking design.
Out back, easy-care gardens surround a giant outdoor entertaining deck with a built-in stainless-steel Matador gas barbecue complemented by a burner, sink and drink dispenser, whilst a shimmering below-ground swimming pool is lined by first-class glass fencing and includes a poolside seating deck right next to an intimate alfresco area and a hot and cold water outdoor shower. Lush front lawns separate a welcoming deck from the fantastic children's adventure cubby house and slide, ensuring something for everybody within this truly-wonderful abode.
Approximately four kilometers from the coast and pristine northern beaches, close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre, easy access to excellent schools and a matter of minutes from the sprawling Carine Open Space parklands, public transport and freeway convenience, this lovely property is right at the centre of it all. Definitely one of a kind!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with feature down lighting, split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in pantry, sleek white cabinetry, stone bench tops, ample storage options, quality tap fittings, a stainless-steel Barazza gas cook top, double Barazza ovens, an Asko dishwasher, a quality engineered Schock double sink, pool views and a breakfast bar for casual meals
• Raised 4th downstairs bedroom with low-maintenance flooring, "his and hers" double built-in robes, split-system air-conditioning and built-in shelving
• Fully-tiled 3rd lower-level bathroom with a spa bath, a rain shower head, heat lights and a stone vanity
• Huge laundry with a large double linen press, glass splash backs, a powder room and outdoor access
• Remote-controlled double garage with a storage area and rear access
• Feature timber entry door
• 5kW solar power panels on roof
• Electric heat pump for hot water to home
• Fully reticulated
• A/V intercom system
• Quality balustrading, light switches and power point fittin